Success Story – Prajwal Kumar – Spark of Volunteerism
Inspired from the Regular Ongoing session by Disha – Viveka Vikasa in Mookambika school, a student, Prajwal Kumar who is now pursuing his 2nd PUC commerce in Kumarans college, decided to give back something to the society.
The seva activities through which he is contributing to our motherland from past 2 months are
1) Taught in orphanage for children during their exam preparation time.
2) Helped in preparing content for summer camps
3) Conducted summer camps in government schools
4) Helped in data entry for building contact base of students
5) Made videos for NGO’s and institutions.
6) Covered around 20 schools and 15 apartments for “Give Paper Back” campaign – an initiative by Youth for Seva to collect old books.