Yogacharya Sri Subramanian. A
Sri Subramanian. A, fondly called as Subbu Bhaiya, is a senior faculty at Division of Yoga-Spirituality, S-VYASA Yoga University, Bangalore. Basically an electronics and communication engineer, he shifted to the human engineering of Yoga – Spirituality. A young yogi inspired by great Spiritual masters like Swami Vivekananda, he is renowned for his oratory skills on spiritual and social themes in four of the south Indian languages other than English. Subbu Bhaiya travels widely motivating mass, particularly youth in the path of Yoga-Spirituality.
- Bachelors in Engineering (B.E) in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), MKU
- Yoga Instructors’ Certificate Course, S-VYASA Yoga University
- Masters Degree in Yoga, S-VYASA Yoga University
- Currently the co-ordinator for all spiritual, cultural and extension activities of S-VYASA
- Assistant Registrar, Academic Programs at S-VYASA Yoga University from January 2008 to August 2011
- Co-ordinator for “Stop Diabetes Movement”, a nation wide health project to mitigate Diabetes through Yoga therapy
Yoga and Spiritual Trainings:
- Has been a practitioner of Yoga and Spirituality since childhood
- Comes in the spiritual lineage of Sri Ramakrishna-Swami Vivekananda being an initiated disciple of Swami Atmasthanandaji Maharaj, International Head of Sri Ramakrishna order, established by Swami Vivekananda and is an ardent devotee of Mahatma Sri Sri Krishna Premi Maharaj, Srirangam, Tamil Nadu
- Has undergone training in Yoga – Spirituality and in the art of delivering spiritual discourses from leading Masters including Dr H R Nagendra, Vice-Chancellor, S-VYASA Yoga University, Swami Tattwanandaji of Arsha Vidya Tradition of Swami Dayananda Sarswathi and Brahmasri Dr Ranganji, son of Sri Sri Krishna Premi Maharaj
- Has undergone Yoga and Spiritual trainings from various leading Yoga – Spiritual Institutions in the country including Ramkrishna Math, Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari and a few others.
Awards & TITLES:
- Was given the title “Kavithamani” by HH Jagatguru Jayendra Sarawathi Swamigal of Kanchi Kamakotipeetam in appriciation of his poems at the age of 13
- “Vivekananda Youth Leadership Award”, “Yogaratna” and a few more
- delivered the key-note address in various seminars and conferences including –the national seminar on “Multiple approaches to intellectually challenged children” organized by Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, at Coimbatore(2009), national seminar on “Violence in Youth and Yoga as a remedy” organized by Hatha Vidya Gurukulam, Kerala(2010), “International conference on Yoga” by Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University(2011 & 2012), National Conference on “ Vedas- the source of all sciences” by SASTRA University(2011) and a few others.
- Member of Board of Studies for Yoga at Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai.
- Facilitator, DISHA, an organization focused on Human Values in Education tho’ Indian Culture
- Has travelled widely across the country delivering discourses in schools, colleges, universities, companies and various places motivating a large number of people, particularly youth in Yoga, Spirituality and yogic life style.
- Has been an organizer for international Conferences on Yoga and many seminars and workshops organized by S-VYASA University, Bangalore.
- Has been a Co-ordinator for a nation wide campaign for the protection of cows and rural reconstruction – “Vishwa Mangala Gou Grama Yathra”.
- Contributes though provoking articles in various journals and magazines.
- Has presented technical papers in national level technical-engineering symposiums and won prizes.
- Has participated in various inter-school, inter college competitions including quiz, elocution, ad acts, dramas and cultural during studentship and won several prizes.
Sri Subramanian. A
Senior Faculty, S-VYASA Yoga University,
19, Eknath Bhavan, Gavipuram Circle,Kempe Gowda Nagar, Bangalore- 560019
Phone: 9379686407 e-mail: email@example.com www.svyasa.org