Disha is a non-profit social initiative (started in 2005) that focuses on imparting values and necessary skills for the development of holistic personality of youth. The vision of Disha is “Transform Youth to Transform Nation”. The programs of Disha revolve around the theme “Know Your Self, Know Your Country and Know Your Culture“. This helps youngsters evolve into better human beings thereby enabling them to become the catalysts of social change.
60-hour certification program on “Personality Development and Life Skills” based on Indian ethos is in progress in Bharatiya Samskruti Vidya Peetha. 40 enthusiastic students are getting a deep insight towards themselves on the background of our country and culture. Students have done community service projects as a part of the course and had a great learning experience along with the community development.
- Date: July 22, 2017 – Introduction and True success
- Date: July 29, 2017 – Self Awareness
- Date: August 5, 2017 – Holistic Wellness and Emotional Intelligence
- Date: August 12, 2017 – Saga of Patriotism
- Date: September 21, 2017 – Values: Integral Part of Life
- Date: September 23, 2017 – Communication Skills Part 1
- Date: October 7, 2017 – Communication Skills Part 2
- Date: October 12, 2017 – Indian Heritage
- Date: November 2, 2017 – Values in Action and Student Social Responsibility –
- Date: February 8, 2018 – Revision and Manifest the Vivekananda in Youth
- Date: February 15, 2018 – Project Presentations and Creativity
- Date: February 22, 2018 – Project Presentations and Public Speaking Skills
- Date: March 10, 2018 – Stress Management and Time Management and Study Skills
- Date: March 13, 2018 – Glory of India, Women through the ages and Role of women
- Date: March 22,2018 – Goal Setting and Problem Solving
26-hour add-on course on “QUEST for Excellence” is commencing in PES University.