- Working as Lecturer and Head of the Department of Biology, Government Boys Pre-University College, Tiptur-572202 Tumkur District, since August 01, 2013. An Employee of Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Worked as Head of the Department and Knowledge Expert in Biology, in The Vistamind Educational Pvt Limited Bangalore since May 12, 2012, to July 31, 2013, was In-charge of all Medical Entrance exams in Vistamind Educational Institute.
- Worked as Senior Faculty in the Department of Biology in Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E.) from May 17, 2008 to May 11, 2012.
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Biology, National College Jayanagar, Bangalore from June 22, 2006 to March 31, 2008.
- Experienced as both Internal and External examiner for various PU level practical examinations.
- 12 years of Teaching with creative teaching skills, trained 5000+ students for CET and Other Medical entrance examinations for different states in India and abroad.
- Human Physiology, Cytology, Genetics.
- Biodiversity & Animal Classification
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Ecology and Evolution
‘A study on Fresh Water Zooplanktons in and around Konaje’ submitted to Mangalore University in 2005 and the work was presented in State level seminar on ‘Water and Waste Management’ conducted at St Agnes College, Mangalore held in 2009.
Trainings and Other:
- Attended 10-day residential training camp for qualitative improvement of teaching skills from December 14 to 24, 2013 at Indian Institute of Science Campus Kudapura of Chitradurga district, organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Attended 5-day residential training programme organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka on qualitative teachings of Biology at REISI, Jnanabharati Campus, Bengaluru in November 2014.
- Attended 3-day residential training programme organised by Department of Pre-University Education, Government of Karnataka on qualitative improvements of Communication skills, spoken English and grammar at REISI, Jnanabharati Campus, Bengaluru in July 2014.
- Attended more than 30 national-state level seminars of various topics ranging from Biodiversity, Ecology, Biotechnology to Molecular Biology at different colleges across Karnataka.
- Worked as an electoral officer (PRO) for various statutory elections like Loksabha-2014, Gram Panchayat-2015, MLC election-2015 and TP-ZP Elections-2016 in Tumakuru district Karnataka.
- President, Students Association of RV Teachers College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru for the academic year 2016-18.
- Volunteering as In-charge of Academia and Intellectuals activities of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- Founder and State President, ‘Namasthe India’ the State level youth organization promoting intellectual activities amongst youth.
- President, Post Graduate Senior Students Council Mangalore University, since June 2005.
- Trustee of DISHA, a Bengaluru NGO works for value education amongst college students.
- Founder Trustee of SAMARTHA BHARATA, a Bengaluru based NGO promoting social voluntarism among educated youth professionals.
- Life time Member of The Mythic Society, Bangalore.
- Associated with nearly 15 different socio-cultural organisations of Karnataka.
- Former State Coordinator of Vishwa Samvada Kendra, Karnataka, a media based NGO, Bengaluru.
- Former Editor of samvada.org , a website of RSS Karnataka for Mass Communication.
- Former Associate Editor of Pungava, a Kannada fortnightly from June 2009 to August 2013.
- Former President, Post Graduate Students Council, Mangalore University 2004 – 2005.
- Former Joint Secretary, Post Graduate Students Council, Mangalore University 2003-04.
- Former Secretary, SCIENCE FORUM University College Mangalore.
- Conducted ‘AAVISHKAR’, (FIRST OF ITS KIND) the special Science Festival for Degree college students, and FIRST time in University College Mangalore.
- Organized the ever First VIDYARTHI SAAHITHYA SAMMELAN (Students Literacy Meet) in Mangalore lore University. (FIRST OF ITS KIND in 2005), now completed 12th such, each in a year.
- Organized several State level /University level/District level Intellectual Seminars, Essay, Debate, more than 700 Quiz Sessions in competitions.
- Conducted and participated in different Yakshagana Prasangas and in over Ten Dramas.
- Obtained number of prizes in Quiz, Elocution, Debate, Essay Writing, Collage etc.
- Published over 800 articles in Kannada and English in different media and magazines of State and National scale.
- Anchored over 200 major stage programmes of domestic, State/National level.
- Participated as Panellist, debated in Kannada/Malayalam, Hindi/English TV channels.
- Good organizer, creative teaching skills, well bound public relation, hobby quiz master, Hobby Journalist and Socially Active.
- Fluency in 5 languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Tulu.
- Interested to travel, visited 21 states of India so far, visited several places of socio-ecological, religious and historic importance.
- A regular Blogger, http://rajeshpadmar.wordpress.com/
- Active in Social Media, intellectually and organisationally connected with people http://www.facebook.com/rajeshpadmar and https://twitter.com/rajeshpadmar (@rajeshpadmar)